Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch wiki being moved

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch wiki being moved
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:17:31 -0700

On 6/15/06, Mikhael Goikhman <address@hidden> wrote:

As a new owner, will you change the license of new contributions to
"GPL v2 or later"? This strong anti-FSF-trust position was the reason
I stopped to contribute to the wiki two years ago.

I cannot change the conditions of existing  documents.  For new documents, if they are not derived from any existing material, then I think we can use "v2 or later."
However, the definition of document boundary in a wiki is not well defined.

P.S. Please disable automatic language-specific FrontPage redirection, so
the visitors get the English content regardless of HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE.

I will look into this.

Andy Tai, address@hidden