Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch wiki being moved

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch wiki being moved
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:19:30 -0700

On 6/17/06, Mikhael Goikhman <address@hidden> wrote:>
> >As a new owner, will you change the license of new contributions to
> >"GPL v2 or later"? This strong anti-FSF-trust position was the reason
> >I stopped to contribute to the wiki two years ago.
>
> It it so now for new pages.

OK, although I didn't speak about pages, but about implicit license of
new contributions (to either old or new pages).

Due to "copyleft", licensing conditions of new contributions to old pages must be the same.  So we cannot extend the use of GPL v3 or later onto these pages.

Regards,
Mikhael.

--
Andy Tai, address@hidden