gnuastro-devel

[bug #52295] Cosmology library integrals crash for high z

From: Boud Roukema
Subject: [bug #52295] Cosmology library integrals crash for high z
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 13:35:22 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #4, bug#52295 (group gnuastro):

[comment #3 comment #3:]

> > gives me nothing. Is the site down?
>
> with this command you are querying only the A-record of that host. As this
is an IPv6-only host, you need to use "-t AAAA" for the IPv6 address. As IPv6
does not seem to be widely spread here, I am moving the repository to codeberg

The _dig -t AAAA_ option works fine for me. I should probably wait until your
Codeberg mirror is ready, but from the command line I had a failure too (which
is why I checked with _dig_):

Connecting to git.alteholz.dev (git.alteholz.dev)|2a01:4f9:3b:41e7::20|:443...
failed: Network is unreachable.

It's certainly possible that I don't have IPv6 set up properly for _wget_ or
_curl_ - I've assumed up to now that Debian would do this out-of-the-box when
it's needed ...

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?52295>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/