Re: [open-cobol-list] Comments requested - Getting Started forWindows us

From: Bill Klein
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Comments requested - Getting Started forWindows users (dox
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:20:08 -0600

A) I'll think about a "better" title.  (I also realized that I forgot to
include "DRAFT" in the document, which I intended to do).

B) As Rich indicated, this document is pretty clear that it is NOT for those
familiar/comfortable with Linux (or who are installing in/for Linux/Unix).
However, I do include the entire "README" information, which is what they
should follow (I think).

Thanks for the preliminary comments.  Please let me know (privately or via
the list) of any/all other comments.