RE: UML cooperation

From: Micheal J
Subject: RE: UML cooperation
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:48:04 +0100

Hi'ya Derek,

Have you had a chance to try out ArgoUML?. I think despite the presence of
quite a few rough edges (as you get in evolving Open Source projects) this
is an OO modelling tool not a diagramming tool like DIA. Someone posted a
link a while back but here again http://argouml.tigris.org/

Cheers!,

Micheal