Re: Contributing to GNU Herds

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Contributing to GNU Herds
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:35:05 +0000

Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
> I would like add you at the work team [1], [...]
> Let me know any modification you would like to do to such new entry, or if
> you
> do not want to be listed.

I am happy to comment as a potential user of the site, because
although still not free software IMO (because I do not have the
freedom to adapt it to my needs without the expense of the AGPL), I
feel GNU Herds could be a better site than the ones I currently use.

Unless it brings some benefit, I do not want to be listed on the team
of this AGPL-using project.  Does it bring any benefit?

Hope that explains,