Re: development environment

From: Federico Giménez Nieto
Subject: Re: development environment
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:02:28 +0200

Before i forget, two issues that i have found installing the development
enironment:

-There are some errors (a few commas) at GNUHerds__SQL_Implementation.sql that
prevent the creation of all the required tables/relations, J1_JobOffers for
example. I have attached a patch with the corrections that worked for me.

-In the php.ini include_path i had to include the pear path, otherwise it
complains when browsing to the homepage: "Failed opening required 'HTTP.php' in
/var/www/gnuherds-app/Layer-2__Business_logic/others/Language_form.php on line
20".

Cheers,

Federico