Re: development environment

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: development environment
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:42:51 +0200

Federico Giménez Nieto wrote:
> There are some errors (a few commas) at GNUHerds__SQL_Implementation.sql
> that prevent the creation of all the required tables/relations,
> J1_JobOffers for example. I have attached a patch with the corrections that
> worked for me.

Feel free to commit your patch. You should follow the steps exposed at [1] to
be able to commit to the Git repository.

  [1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=153

> In the php.ini include_path i had to include the pear path, otherwise it
> complains when browsing to the homepage: "Failed opening required
> 'HTTP.php' in
> /var/www/gnuherds-app/Layer-2__Business_logic/others/Language_form.php on
> line 20".

At production 'include_path' is set in '/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini' as follows:
  include_path = ".:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/php/smarty/libs"

And the 'HTTP.php' file is located at:
  /usr/share/php/HTTP.php

Note that '/usr/share/php' is part of the above 'include_path'.

The 'HTTP.php' file was installed as part of the 'php-http' Debian etch
package. That is the configuration at production, gnuherds.org.

Best regards,
Davi