Re: guile-gnome stack for Fedora Core

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: guile-gnome stack for Fedora Core
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 00:49:07 +0200

Hey Steve,

I don't think I mentioned it, but:

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 23:03 -0400, steve tell wrote:
> I've constructed rpm spec files to build guile-lib, guile-cairo, g-wrap,
> and guile-gnome-platform.

Super super super! Nice work! :-)

What do you know about getting all of this into Fedora itself? That
would be most excellent, if we can do so.

> http://www.telltronics.org/pub/guile/guile-gnome-platform.spec
>       get the latest from bzr, configure and make dist to get a
>       guile-gnome-platform-2.15.92+unofficial.tar.gz,
>       then it should build.

I'll see about releasing a new guile-gnome-platform this weekend, which
has some *quite* interesting initialization speedups if you have a new
enough guile.

You rock!

Andy.
--