[Heartlogic-dev] domainname (was Re: DSM & Study #2 Introduction)

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] domainname (was Re: DSM & Study #2 Introduction)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:26:31 +0530

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 01:30:31AM -0600, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> Hrmm...I went to ...
>
> http://www.nongnu.org/heartlogic/
>
> ...I went there because that is where my bookmark points too, but I saw
> these three links...
>
> Test Site
>
> American Psychological Association: Ethics Office
>
> Savannah Project Page
>
> ...and didn't think it made sense to have this combination of things
> at the front page level.  Right?  But I'll bet you are just experimenting
> with things there.  Right?

You found the savannah home page.  I think we can leave it as it is
because nobody is going to find it.  I want to have a link to the APA
Ethics Office somewhere and this is a good place.

> So, I should remove http://www.nongnu.org/heartlogic/ from my
> bookmarks, right?

Yes.

> Instead I should bookmark...
>
> http://s89740195.onlinehome.us/ohl/opine.cgi

No,

You can bookmark <http://openheartlogic.org> NOW because it works.

> > I only added one picture so far, but I will add more soon.
>
> What picture was that?

If you browse around the "About" pages then you'll see a bunch of new
pictures.  I got a photo of Kim Peek, some robots, a football player,
etc.

> Now, here's what I've been thinking of late.

I'm going to reply to the rest of your email separately.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://openheartlogic.org