Re: send-pr error!

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: send-pr error!
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:22:30 +0100

At 10:19 14.12.01 -0600, Chad C. Walstrom wrote:
<rant>I don't know what the developers of sourceforge were thinking when
they excluded a search function for their "bugtracking" module!</rant>

<plug>Do you think the people developing Savannah would be interested in
using gnats? *grin*</plug>

Actually, GNATS is supposed to be *the* bug tracking system for Savannah, but we have had very little resources to integrate things properly. We need to fix the admin interface so it work with GNATS 4, then polish it a bit, and we need a proper system to integrate Savannah user accts with GNATS.

- Yngve