Re: send-pr error!

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: send-pr error!
Date: 15 Dec 2001 14:57:08 +0100

    CCW> On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 06:22:30PM +0100, Yngve Svendsen wrote:
    >> Actually, GNATS is supposed to be *the* bug tracking system for
    >> Savannah, but we have had very little resources to integrate
    >> things properly.

    CCW> Low on disk space?  Bodies (sysadmins)? Needed a dedicated bug
    CCW> tracking server?

I guess people (developers/sysadmins).  AFAIK there's not yet decided
whether to use GNATS or another bug tracking system for savannah.
Anyway, if anybody is willing to help, he can contact
savannah-hackers at

    CCW> Anyway, it looks like that last time PAM popped up on the radar
    CCW> for gnats was back in October 1999.  Regardless, it would be a
    CCW> welcome addition.  May as well add that as a feature
    CCW> request. ;-)

Feature requests can be sent as bug reports on GNATS, with the class

Milan Zamazal

The world is not something you can wrap your head around without needing years
of experience.                              -- Kent M. Pitman in comp.lang.lisp