Re: Categories containing "++" make gnatsweb crash

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: Categories containing "++" make gnatsweb crash
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 23:05:55 +0200

At 19:45 05.05.2003 +0200, Lars Henriksen wrote:
I have another comment, though. If the field value isn't a known enumeration
value, the value 'unknown' is inserted in the enumeration array and made
the default value for display. But in my original code the insertion of
'unknown' only happened if it wasn't already there (the second grep operation
above). The reason is that 'unknown' may be a perfectly valid enumeration
value (and if it is already there, we don't want to insert it a second time).
E.g. I have the following entry in the responsible file:

unknown:The name is not in the responsible file - use "view" to see it.:gnats-admin

If you edit a PR with an unknown responsible, the descriptive text is then
diplayed as a guide to the user.

Here is a suggestion for a modified foreach-loop:

(snip)

Committed both to the head and v4-0 branches.

- Yngve