RE: connect: Connection Refused

From: Vicky C. Miller
Subject: RE: connect: Connection Refused
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 15:28:49 -0400

Thanks for the reply Mel.  I checked all of the directories on the Solaris
and can't find a "gnatsd.host_access" file.  Is this a file I can add in?
If so, can you provide sample contents of the file so that I can tailor it
accordingly?  There is a gnatsd.conf file where I can add a host name, but
this would be adding the host name or IP address of the user contacting
gnatsd. We are running GNATS 3.113.1.  If I make changes to the gnats.access
and other files, is there a recompile process that must be run to get the
changes to take effect?