Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Getting ready for 0.0.8beta

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Getting ready for 0.0.8beta
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 23:58:39 +0100

2009/11/5 Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>

On Thu, November 5, 2009 10:41 pm, Kasper Hviid wrote:
> 2009/11/5 Kasper Hviid <address@hidden>
>> 2009/11/5 Kasper Hviid <address@hidden>
>> The snapshots seems to lack existence! Anyways, thanks for the help - I
>>> think I will have things figured out soon
>> Or they don't! It was my browser which messed up!
> Or maybe they does -- could you take a look at it?
Thanks for alerting me, I had messed my Apache config up.

Should work now.
is valid ;)

good work!

downloaded OK
compiled OK
auto-started (!!!) OK...

WOW! :-D

But when trying to start the game myself from MINGW, I get a new error:
Unable to read main script file ".\script\liquidwar6.scm"

But it worked before ... how do I fix something which isn't broken?