Re: print produces strange results (4.0.0-rc2, Win7)

From: Martin Kunz
Subject: Re: print produces strange results (4.0.0-rc2, Win7)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 09:44:15 +0200

Am 14.04.2015 um 02:54 schrieb Dmitri A. Sergatskov:
I am not sure I understand what do you mean by "​
gnuplot-drawn figure
​".
"qt" is one of the available gnuplot terminals.
When I wrote "qt figure window" I referred to a figure window drawn by the QtHandles graphics toolkit written by Michael Goffioul that is available only in the latest versions of Octave.
I suspect that your gnuplot may not have "wxt" terminal available.
It has the "wxt" terminal! With

graphics_toolkit("gnuplot"),clf reset

I can open a gnuplot figure. Pressing the help button brings up a window with the following information:
"You are using an interactive terminal based on wxWidgets for the interface, Cairo for the drawing facilities, and Pango for the text layouts. [...]"

I can even use

print -dpdfcairo line.pdf

to print figures. However, I cannot open more than one figure window that is drawn by Gnuplot. I guess I should submit bug reports.