Re: How to display read articles?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: How to display read articles?
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 10:03:46 +0100

Angel de Vicente <angelv@iac.es> writes:

> I noticed that when there are no new unread articles in a group,
> entering that group does show by default the old read articles, so I was
> hoping that there would be a way to ask Gnus to show them as well even
> when there are new unread messages.
>
> Perhaps I still need to learn the Gnus way?

I didn't realize my post went also to gnus.general, and the answer I was
looking for was there / o in the summary buffer. I had looked in the
limiting section of the manual, but with so many different commands it
is easy to miss the one you are looking for.

Thanks a lot. Gnus is looking more and more promising to me.

Cheers,
Ángel de Vicente