iruka-devel

[Iruka-devel] online contacts appearing offline

From: Erwan Loisant
Subject: [Iruka-devel] online contacts appearing offline
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 15:32:58 +0900

Petr Klyushkin wrote:
Erwan> - Some online contacts appears with no icons.
Never noticed :( Only "offline" contacts and those whose subscription
state doesn't allow us to see their presence ("from" or "none") should
be shown without icons.

I still have this bug; in fact I have 2 accounts, one I open with PSI and this other with IRUKA.

I am clearly online with PSI but the IRUKA output shows:

ROSTER: got "presence" update
[...]
show: offline
[...]