iruka-devel

Re: [Iruka-devel] online contacts appearing offline

From: Petr Klyushkin
Subject: Re: [Iruka-devel] online contacts appearing offline
Date: 04 Sep 2002 16:51:28 +0400

Hello, Erwan!

>>>>> "Erwan" == Erwan Loisant writes:

 Erwan> Petr Klyushkin wrote: - Some online contacts appears with no
 Erwan> icons.  Never noticed
 >> :( Only "offline" contacts and those whose subscription

 >> state doesn't allow us to see their presence ("from" or "none")
 >> should be shown without icons.

 Erwan> I still have this bug; in fact I have 2 accounts, one I open
 Erwan> with PSI and this other with IRUKA.
 Erwan> I am clearly online with PSI but the IRUKA output shows:
 Erwan> ROSTER: got "presence" update [...]  show: offline [...]

That was my fault: roster was using <show/> element to get online
status of a contact.  The problem is that this element is optional.
If no <show/> element is supplied, it was set as 'offline'.

Now this is fixed by checking presence type if needed.

--
                                                             C'ya, Peter.
       address@hidden://petrk.pochtamt.ru]=--

XMMS:  Nightwish - This Moment Is Eternity