iruka-devel

Re: [Iruka-devel] current state of project.

From: Petr Klyushkin
Subject: Re: [Iruka-devel] current state of project.
Date: 03 Sep 2002 18:17:02 +0400

Hello, Erwan!

 Erwan> Hello Petr.
 Erwan> Petr Klyushkin wrote:
 >> No icon means "offline" state.  I think offline contacts should
 >> draw as little attention to them as possible.

 Erwan> Well... In fact in near future we should integrate a "hide
 Erwan> offline" button or use an "offline" category. For now I would
 Erwan> personally prefer that all contact have an icon.

Ok, I've just done it.

[...]

 Erwan> Yes, C-Enter to send messages is better. Anyway, if you want a
 Erwan> IRC style then simple line control is better. This is what we
 Erwan> will do with group chat.

I meant Enter alone to send, and C-Ret to insert a line-break.  To my
mind people want to insert line-break when they're chatting rather
rarely.

--
                                                             C'ya, Peter.
       address@hidden://petrk.pochtamt.ru]=--