iruka-devel

Re: [Iruka-devel] Re: "add contact" dialog box

From: Petr Klyushkin
Subject: Re: [Iruka-devel] Re: "add contact" dialog box
Date: 03 Sep 2002 18:08:30 +0400

Hello, Erwan!

>>>>> "Erwan" == Erwan Loisant writes:

 Erwan> Yes, sure we should not ask user to enter full JID.  But it is
 Erwan> still possible to do a very simple dialog like:

[...]

Yep, it's nice idea.  I've looked at JAJC client and it has such
roster context menu:

+-------------------+
| Add contact...    |
| Find contact...   |
| Add contact thru >|>+----------------------+
|  .....            | | Yahoo transport      |
+-------------------+ | ICQv7-t transport    |
                      | MSN transport        |
                      | AIM transport        |

"Transports" menu is constructed dynamically by querying server for
available agents.

P.S.  Anyway, your idea seems to me to be better than a JAJC's.

P.P.S.  Today I've studied the first day in university!! Yahoo!! :-)

--
                                                             C'ya, Peter.
       address@hidden://petrk.pochtamt.ru]=--

XMMS:  Stratovarius - Falling into Fantasy