iruka-devel

[Iruka-devel] Chat dialog.

From: Erwan Loisant
Subject: [Iruka-devel] Chat dialog.
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:22:56 CEST

Hello Petr.

I had a look at your "return" key management and I think you are wrong.

- wxTE_PROCESS_ENTER: that means "instead of managing internally the return
key, send an event".
- wxTE_MULTILINE: implicitely include wxTE_PROCESS_ENTER.

What we need is exactly the contrary of what wxTE_PROCESS_ENTER is. So you
should remove it (moreover under win32 I have an evil warning) and connect your
process enter_enter method to the wxEVENT_TYPE_TEXT_ENTER_COMMAND event.

Also adding a "clear" button and a "close" button would be nice. Since this
dialog is very simple and includes a lot of foreign controls, there is no need
to port it to wxDesigner.

--
Erwan

Université de Nantes, http://www.univ-nantes.fr