libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] LibrePlanet meeting in July?

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] LibrePlanet meeting in July?
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 19:07:37 -0400

OK, executive decision:  Let's meet via Mumble at 7:00pm on Tuesday,
28 July (I need to start making plans for next week).

Is there a gathering space available in KW?  Can we crash the TON at
Kwartzlab?

- --Bob.

[*] TON = Tuesday Open Night, the chance for non-members to see all
the cool stuff at the Kwartzlab hackerspace.