libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] LibrePlanet meeting in July?

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] LibrePlanet meeting in July?
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:36:56 -0400

Hi all: Are we on for tonight?

KW folks: Are we OK to meet at Kwartzlab?

Unfortunately, I've only managed to install the mumble client on my
phone. There seems to be no package for LMDE1, which is what I'm still
running on my laptop.  I could boot with a Jessie live USB, if anyone
thinks that will help...

Is Chris Vollick on the mailing list?

- --Bob.