Re: Even more disconnected

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Even more disconnected
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 22:01:37 +0200

Erik Sandberg wrote:

I will be completely away from all kinds of computers whatsoever for about one more week. But stay tuned: some radical cleanups of music functions are in progress.

did you realize that your last radical cleanup left a memory leak that brought my autobuild to its knees? This type of error is caught by make web, as it runs input/regression/ in one single lilypond invocation. Can you put a priority to fixing your GS configuration so you can run "make web" completely, and fix these problems before they are committed? Thanks.

Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden -

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation