Re: Link to bug tracker

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: Link to bug tracker
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 22:39:42 +1000

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 02:23:52PM +0200, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> >Cameron Horsburgh schreef:
> >>Hi folks,
> >>
> >>I was wondering if there's a link to the bug tracker at
> >>lilypond.org. If there is, I don't seem to be able to find it!
> >
> >No.
> >
> >Frankly, I think it's better to have Graham as a filter to the
> >unwashed hordes (although Graham may disagree :-)
> I agree that it's a good idea that not everybody can file a bug report
> directly
> into the system, but it would certainly be a good idea if anybody can browse
> through the existing bug reports before they send their own possibly
> duplicate
> bug report to the mailing list. Of course, the mailing list archives
> partly provides
> the same service, but not completely.
>
>   /Mats

I agree. I'm currently going through the database simply to see if my
favourite bugs are there yet.

On a related note, how goes the database? I have a bug that I
submitted in April that doesn't seem to be in there, but I don't want
to bug Graham by resubmitting it unless I'm sure it's been missed.

Cameron Horsburgh