Re: Documentation translation: first patch

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Documentation translation: first patch
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:32:28 +0100

John Mandereau <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank you for bearing with my patch. After that, what do you think the
> most efficient plan is? Should I keep working on the
> makefiles/buildscripts even if you have to polish my work, or should I
> simply restart the translation work on the lilypond-user-fr list now and
> let you working alone ?

I'm not sure what that means.  What would you want to do on the
makefiles, what happens if you work on the lilypond-user-fr list?

I have identified the problems with the png files: the \sourcefiline
command that is included in the .ly's differs between original and
translation.

We'll have to decide on how to fix that, but for now I simply removed
that from the fr-doc branch.  When it's really fixed I intend to fold
this into 2.10 real soon.  I'd be happy if you work on the finishing
bitsof the translation of the tutorial, esp. we'll want to have
tutorial's node names in the .po translated, now we have only the
first two.

    # Premiers pas
    # Lancer LilyPond pour la première fois
    # More about pitches