Re: volta questions

From: J.P. Mellor
Subject: Re: volta questions
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:35:02 -0500

    Han-Wen> J.P. Mellor escreveu:
    >> Here's a patch against the most recent (2.11.4) tarball posted
    >> at ttp://lilypond.org/download that fixes the missing repeat
    >> bar if only 1 alternative is given with a repeat count > 1.

    Han-Wen> Hi,

    Han-Wen> is this a bug? If yes, can you also provide a minimal
    Han-Wen> test file that we can add to the regtest suite?

I think it's a bug, but there seems to be some debate.

I'm not sure I did it correctly, but here's a test file patterned
after the regression tests posted on the web.

jp