Re: About dangling directory for priority 3 files

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: About dangling directory for priority 3 files
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:17:57 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Daniel Tonda Castillo <address@hidden> writes:
For the priority 3 files, the TRANSLATION document show these:

3 sponsor/
3 about/automated-engraving/
Then the whole directory is meant.  We just found that something went
wrong with catogorisation of sponsor, all sponsor files are cat 3 ...

Jan.

Yes, I was wondering too, because in the README I got via git (which is now hopefully the actual one) all sponsor files are in the first cathegory already mentioned.

Till