Re: proofreading tutorial

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: proofreading tutorial
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:45:27 -0800

Bertalan Fodor wrote:
Ok, I'm happy to do this. But what should I write about emacs, vim etc? Should I write about configuration, or link to the manual?

I don't know. How about you start with the info currently in the manual (then nobody can complain that we're deleting info). If you think there's anything appropriate to add, do so.

Having said that, I don't think you need to link to the manuals. Mention that you can set up lilypond-mode in emacs (or whatever it is) and syntax highlighting in vim, add a link to the INSTALL that explains how to do this, and then move on to lilypondtool.