Re: GDP: rearrange manual

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: GDP: rearrange manual
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 03:18:37 +0200

Trevor Bac(a skrev:

As a first pass, I took a look at chapter 8 "Advanced notation",
because I've never been very comfortable with the distinction between
"basic", "advanced" and "contemporary" notation in the current
structure.

It seems like your comments are meant to the online 2.11 documentation, and not to the list that Gragam posted in the first message of this thread.
Lots of the things you wrote are sort of already there.

-Rune