Re: documentation addition (tremolo beams)

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: documentation addition (tremolo beams)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 16:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

my ignorance got the better of me. The first sentence I wrote is a little
misleading:

> Stemmed tremolos with open note-heads (appearing like half-notes) are
> normally typeset with beams that connect to the stems.

This replacement sentence is more specific and covers all cases (I think!):

If a tremolo's total duration is less than a quarter-note, or exactly a half-
note, or between a half-note and a whole-note, it is normally typeset with
all beams touching the stems.

Always striving for exactness...

Thanks,
Mark