Re: Lilypond code/feature freeze for 2.12

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Lilypond code/feature freeze for 2.12
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:14:20 +0100

Done; attached.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Han-Wen Nienhuys" <address@hidden>
To: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden>; "lily-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 4:49 PM

I'd drop

Translation
teams have also been working hard everywhere in the world:

Since we can't decide
which ones you'll enjoy the most,

- Page-breaking has been improved with a new function designed to help
with the production of books with many pages or lots of text, and the
manual control of page breaks is now possible at the top level.

I was referring to Joe's page breaking, which will put page breaks in
sane places for multipage pieces, but I was mistaken.  We shipped it
in 2.10.  I'm not sure if we more earthshattering changes beyond gdp
and skylining.