Re: the "separate, but integrated" website proposal

From: Till Paala
Subject: Re: the "separate, but integrated" website proposal
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:45:05 +0300

Francisco Vila schrieb:
2009/8/4 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 02:53:51PM +0200, John Mandereau wrote:
I was thinking on annotated SVG examples, which should be created for
the essay BTW -- I believed Till had taken this over a while ago, but I
never got news about this.
Do you mean the annotated SVGs in web->Introduction->Text input?

Daniel Tonda was who started translating the web page, he succeeded at
using Inkscape to build the translated (the crash course) pages. etc.
Oh great, is he on the list anymore?

Actually are these examples going to be integrated into the new web page?