Re: broken links for "next section in reading order"

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: broken links for "next section in reading order"
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 12:15:40 +0100

Hello,

Francisco Vila wrote:
2010/5/20 Mark Polesky <address@hidden>:
At the very top right of
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/spanners

The "next" link for "Using the spanner-interface" is broken.
I assume there are other cases, too?

I think this is caused by lack of @menu in the Spanners subsection of
notation/changing-defaults.itely , before any @unnumberedsubsubsec.

I can try to fix this. I'll have a go anyway - however can anyone tell me if it matters to the code if the @menu item has to be *exactly* the same as the @node (which is also missing I notice) and the @unnumberedsubsubsec.

That is, if the @unnumberedsubsubsec is 'Using the @code{spanner-interface}'

Can the @menu be simply 'Using the spanner-interface', ditto @unnumberedsubsubsec (sans Tex markups)?

Once I resolve this and if anyone spots others I can then start to resolve them as they get flagged.

James