CG source code as an archive

From: Graham Percival
Subject: CG source code as an archive
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 17:54:22 +0100

What the bloody mao have you been smoking, Valentin?  We do *not* want
info about download a tarball as the first section in CG 2.  In fact,
we don't want it anywhere in CG 2 at all.  If people are desperate for
this, it's in CG 3.3.

More generally, we don't need people randomly changing the "finished"
parts of the CG unless they know the decisions that went into the
current format.  We've had hours of discussion about CG 1, 2, and 3.
3 isn't "finished", but I would still hesitate to make large changes
to it without consulting other people.