Re: Adds automatic numbering to footnotes. (issue4244064)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Adds automatic numbering to footnotes. (issue4244064)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:57:44 +0100

On Mar 9, 2011, at 10:14 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> On 2011/03/09 19:13:20, mike_apollinemike.com wrote:
>> Thanks for the helpful comments!  Responses inlined below.
>
> Hi, Mike! Part-time patch helper Colin here.
>
> Mike, this patch has somehow poisoned the doc build and also the make
> test functionality, neither of which work since the patch was pushed.
> Also, I gather this patch is part of your work on issue, so I'll update
> the issue and set the status to "Patch needs work".

Hey Collin,
When you say "pushed," do you mean to say that the auto-numbering patch was
pushed to the master branch?  I don't believe it was...I am looking at my
current master and don't see it, but let me know if I'm wrong!

Also, to respond to your other e-mail, all of my regtests work just fine:
symbol-footnotes is defined in scm/output-lib and gets the desired result.
Could you try it again and let me know if that works out?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Mike