Re: GOP-PROP 8: issue priorities (probable decision)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 8: issue priorities (probable decision)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 12:36:58 -0700

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 03:00:05PM +0300, Dmytro O. Redchuk wrote:
> On Wed 10 Aug 2011, 09:46 Graham Percival wrote:
> > In case you're wondering: yes, I am serious proposing that we
> > elminiate priorities completely, and this is not a joke.  Nobody
>
> Do we want to discuss labels -- backport/invalid/invalid-verified/etc-etc
> or like that, as this was discussed a bit in lists?

I'm not aware of any labels that we can discuss on a policy
standpoint.

I know that there's some dissatisfaction with the way that
"invalid/duplicate/verified" works, but that relies on google's
infrastructure, and I'm not certain if anybody has bothered to
follow this up with google yet.

If there's any other concerns/proposals, I'd like to deal with
them as a separate proposal anyway.  There seems to be a fair
amount of support for the proposal as it stands now, so I'd like
to get that through, start working in that new method, and not
delay it while we debate other proposals.