Re: Adds a site search to website and improves doc search (issue4894053)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Adds a site search to website and improves doc search (issue4894053)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:15:03 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 12:47 AM

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:06:04PM +0200, Janek Warchoł wrote:
Phil, could you compile the website with your changes and host it
somewhere? (or tell me how to do this properly)

Partial instructions are buried in
It would be nice if those instructions could migrate to the CG.

As you know, what you get with make website; make doc; and make doc make website isn't completely intuitive. I'll need to start from scratch with this to document it properly, but I'm just starting.

--
Phil Holmes