New Patchy thread

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: New Patchy thread
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:39:45 -0000

OK - I've now successfully run test-patches. It downloads and tests the patch associated with issue 2263 (and tests clean). However, there only appears to be a single patch in staging, and that's Carl's fix for 2256. Any idea why it's testing 2263 instead?

Also, FWIW, I've taken the email command out of config, and I now get no notification of what has resulted, except what's shown on the terminal. No "Message for you in...".

--
Phil Holmes