Re: \acceptance for letting one context-def share accepts for another (i

From: paulwmorris
Subject: Re: \acceptance for letting one context-def share accepts for another (issue 260800043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 01:45:05 +0000

On 2015/08/18 14:46:02, dak wrote:

Well, at least \acceptability would seem nicer than \acceptances.

\inherit-acceptability

would be somewhat descriptive but it is awkward in the sorting order
and rather
verbose.

Hmmm...

  \inherit-acceptability "MyStaff" "Staff"

is pretty good, if you ask me.  Easy to understand what it's used for
and the order of arguments is fairly clear.  I could see

  \copy-acceptability "Staff" "MyStaff"

working as well.  One thing that helps is this command likely won't be
typed all that frequently, so arguably concision/verbosity is less
important.

https://codereview.appspot.com/260800043/