Re: Moving the Issues DB to Allura

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Moving the Issues DB to Allura
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 13:22:22 +0200

I'm kind of surprised that you ended up going to sourceforge, whereas
github was discarded because it wasn't a Free enough solution.

Now I'm greeted with ads as I go to the project page.

I wanted to follow up on bug #4564, about making Grob abstract.

As dak mentions, this plan goes completely against how LilyPond
interacts with scheme, and is IMO a bad idea. In fact, I spent a giant
amount of energy distangling the C++ code from type hierarchy (this
was in the 1.2 or 1.4 version timeframe IIRC), so interfaces can be
mixed and matched at runtime.

Cheers,