GUB prerequistes

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: GUB prerequistes
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 11:46:13 +1100

Starting out on GUB for the first time to look at python uplift. My build
fails. Is it the case that it needs python 2.4 (which is I suppose the
whole point of what I want to fix). I was unable to see the list of
prerequisite to setup gub. I am installing on my own Debian 9 system. is
this inadvisable? I did not think I have to use LilyDev images. if earlier
python is require, I can just run up a python virtual environment, can I
not?

Andrew