Re: 2.3.20 doesn't work :-(

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: 2.3.20 doesn't work :-(
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:52:06 +0200

Hello list, hello Pedro,

Thank You for the hint

You wrote:

> Roland Goretzki <address@hidden> writes:
> > Pardon, I've forgotten to tell, that I've fetched 2.3.20 from Pedro
> > Krögers website, and now I've the following new .deb's correct
> > installed on both, my debian-unstable-System and my debian-sid-System:
>
> The aren't my packages :-) see the "wf" in the package name? (as in
> lilypond-doc_2.3.20-1.wf.2_all.deb) I guess they're Ferenc Wagner's
> packages.
In deed, they are.
Excuse me, there was a '#' at the wrong place in my sources.list,
and I didn't recognize the mistake. ;-)

> They are compiled for woody and are reported to work on sid
> also. But since sid is always changing, I'd recommend you to try my
> package also.
Now I did, but what becomes installed, is 2.2.6 and not 2.3.22 ...

Before I changed my sources.list, which now looks as follows:

    deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian sid main contrib
    deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib
    deb http://www.pedrokroeger.net/lilypond/ ./

Then I made

    apt-get update

How can I get 2.3.22?