Windows GUI

From: Folkert (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Windows GUI
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:10:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I justed installed Lilypond on my computer and now I'm looking for a windows graphical user interface. Everything I find on the net is either commercial, for linux or not being updated anymore.

Any suggestions? So far I found 'Lilycomp', but I'm  not satisified with it since it's still not WYSIWYG.. neither is it as comprehensive as NoteEdit (for Linux) for instance. Should I install Linux after all or is there a easier solution?

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.