Putting Lyrics between barlines / Lyrics and \appogiatura

From: Trent Johnston
Subject: Putting Lyrics between barlines / Lyrics and \appogiatura
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:12:46 +1100

Hello Everyone,

I posted this message a while ago and got no response so I'll try again in hope that someone might know what is going on.

In the posted example I've put both

 \context { \Lyrics \consists "Bar_engraver" }
 \context { \Lyrics \consists "Separating_line_group_engraver" }

In the layout block. This works fine and the lyrics fit easily between each bar. But what I have found is that tiny fragments of bar-lines appear under the lyrics. How can I get rid of these? Is there an option in the layout block where I could hide the barlines in the lyrics or is this a bug??

Also I noticed that lyrics get placed under the \appogiature notes rather than the main notes. Putting in skips do not work since lyrics do not appear on the main note associated with the appogiatura so they get skipped to the next main note.

Again any help appreciated.

Trent