Re: barline problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: barline problem
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:59:34 -0700

On 12-Jun-06, at 11:34 PM, Dewdman42 wrote:

Doubt its a problem with my PDF viewer. I tried the experiment on my laptop
too.  Same problem.  Using Adobe reader 7.0.7.

You're probably using the same program on your laptop as well, so it could well be a problem with your PDF viewer.

  When its zoomed in to 100%,
the line is not broken. Zoomed in to 400% the line is still not broken, but at that resolution the ends of the barlines do meet squarely with the top and bottom ledger lines without overlapping...but zoomed in this far...some
ledger lines are thicker than others....

Please try printing a page. This really sounds like a PDF viewer problem.

- Graham