Re: barline problem

From: Dewdman42
Subject: Re: barline problem
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:25:53 -0700 (PDT)

That would be good to figure out.  I'll try to see if I can follow up here
and get that to work here.  I also tryied using --png option to create a png
file and the output in png is much nicer on screen then the PDF...  So
perhaps I can get around this issue by always producing both png and pdf
output..something like that.