Re: Pedal at wrong position

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Pedal at wrong position
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:29:53 +0000

2009/12/11 stefankaegi <address@hidden>:
> uhm... I have some doubts you understand me properly... The pedalling
> actually should be like in my example (pedal on "e" and "f"), but it's a
> bit bad positioned.

This is a nasty bug of the Dynamics context: the pedal bounds aren't
attached to the noteheads.  In your snippet, the pedal change on the f
is attached to a PaperColumn just before the note (it's the same
column the dynamics are attached to).

Until this bug is fixed, the easiest workaround is to keep the pedal
commands inside the relevant bass voice.

Regards,
Neil