lmi

[lmi] Problem with tabbing or focus

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: [lmi] Problem with tabbing or focus
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:25:42 +0000

Vadim--I'm trying to track down a problem in my xrc-based application,
and I thought it best to try duplicating it first in the wx-2.6.2 xrc
sample. I see a problem that might be the same as mine, which can be
reproduced without even changing the sample's source.

/c/wxWidgets-2.6.2/build_3_4_2/samples/xrc[0]$./xrcdemo.exe
Press the third toolbar button: tooltip is "Controls Example"
Click on "wxGauge" page; the notebook-tab is focused and highlighted
Press the keyboard Tab key once

The sample program now consumes all available CPU time, and doesn't
respond to input. Any thoughts?